Artisan-knotted by hand with pattern swatches made of natural wool and viscose adorn Sakura’s clean-lined simplicity. Elevate the ambiance of your space with a piece that delivers a gorgeous design and soft underfoot. GoodWeave certified.
• Expertly handwoven from luxurious wool (70%) and viscose (30%).
• Perfect for moderate traffic areas.
• GoodWeave certified.
• Flat weave backing.
• Slight variations in shading and size are inherent to handcrafted rugs.
• Rug pad recommended (not included).
• Handmade rugs do typically shed loose fibers. This is perfectly normal and will reduce through proper and regular care.
• Handcrafted in India.
• 183 cm x 274 cm (6 ft x 9 ft)
• 244 cm x 305 cm (8 ft x 10 ft)
Orders for in stock items are typically delivered within 2-5 business days. For more information on deliveries, please click here.
Rugs are eligible for a return pick-up and refund within 14 days of delivery. The original packaging is required for the return. Buyers qualify for only one (1) return or exchange on their purchase. For more information on our rug return policy, please click here.
• Vacuum regularly.
• Professional cleaning recommended.
• Dry spills immediately with a clean cloth.
• Rotate regularly for even wear.
• We recommend the use of a rug pad to prevent slipping, colour transfer to your floors and to protect the finish of surface areas beneath the product.
• Loose threads should be trimmed with sharp scissors.
Amazing quality and craftsmanship. I couldn’t recommend this rug enough for both its looks and quality.
Completely transformed my living room.
Excellent value for such a beautifully handmade product.