Maya’s ultra-low pile reveals a concert of open knots and exposed, warped yarns resulting in an evocative vintage style. Mingled textures and marled colours are perfectly combined for a relaxed appeal.
• Expertly handwoven from luxurious viscose (50%) and wool (50%).
• Perfect for moderate traffic areas.
• GoodWeave certified.
• Cotton backing.
• Slight variations in shading and size are inherent to handcrafted rugs.
• Rug pad recommended (not included).
• Handmade rugs do typically shed loose fibers. This is perfectly normal and will reduce through proper and regular care.
• Handcrafted in India.
• 152 cm x 244 cm (5 ft x 8 ft)
• 183 cm x 274 cm (6 ft x 9 ft)
• 244 cm x 305 cm (8 ft x 10 ft)
Orders for in stock items are typically delivered within 2-5 business days. For more information on deliveries, please click here.
Rugs are eligible for a return pick-up and refund within 14 days of delivery. The original packaging is required for the return. Buyers qualify for only one (1) return or exchange on their purchase. For more information on our rug return policy, please click here.
• Vacuum regularly.
• Professional cleaning recommended.
• Dry spills immediately with a clean cloth.
• Rotate regularly for even wear.
• We recommend the use of a rug pad to prevent slipping, colour transfer to your floors and to protect the finish of surface areas beneath the product.
• Loose threads should be trimmed with sharp scissors.
Love my rug, it’s fantastic! The design is perfect for a my decor. I was a little hesitant before buying, but it ended up being a perfect fit for our livingroom.
Exactly what we expected!!! It’s a nice and well made rug. Adds a little extra touch to the room, looks great.
Great quality. Feels great under your feet. I love it, I’m happy and hope it stays nice over time.