No products in the cart.
See how others have styled their homes with @noa.home by tagging us #mynoahome
Exquisite in every way, Kennedy delivers on extraordinary comfort, unmatched quality of craftsmanship and everyday versatility.
Ultra-plush seat and back cushions welcome laid-back living. Kennedy provides an exceptionally soft and relaxed sitting experience, for the ultimate in sink-in comfort. Kennedy’s seat firmness is described as follows:
• Expertly handcrafted in the USA.
• 100% top-grain, full-aniline leather. Extraordinarily smooth and soft to the touch. Grows softer and more supple with age and wear.
• Luxurious, premium top-grain leather from South America.
• Sits three (3) comfortably.
• Eco-friendly construction.
• Certified, sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame.
• Back and seat cushions filled with 100% polyester hollow fiber in a heavy weight sheeting.
• Padded and reinforced outside track arms and back.
• Modern, metal legs with black finish.
• Three (3) reversible, loose back and seat cushions.
• Sinuous wire spring suspension system with 7.5 gauge springs.
• Cover: 100% top-grain, full-aniline leather. Extraordinarily smooth and soft to the touch. Grows softer and more supple with age and wear.
• Overall dimensions: 217 x 107 x 90 cm
• Seat depth: 60 cm
• Seat height: 51 cm
• Arm height: 65 cm
• Arm width: 7.6 cm
• Back height: 90 cm
• Leg height: 15.4 cm
• Back cushion (loose): 66 x 76 x 24 cm
• Weight: 65.78 kgs
Orders for in stock items are typically delivered within 2-5 business days. Delivery delays to your home may vary based on your address. For more information on deliveries, please click here.
Sofas, sectionals and armchairs are eligible for a return pick-up and refund within 14 days of delivery (“as new” condition). Buyers qualify for only one (1) return or exchange on their purchase. For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Our sofas, sectionals and armchairs are covered by a one (1) year warranty against manufacturing defects. For more information on our product warranty, please click here.
While the cushion covers are removable, they are not designed for machine washing. If needed, remove the cover to spot clean the desired area with a mild detergent (gently dab the affected area and avoid rubbing). Please ensure the cleaned area is completely dry before reinserting the inner filling component.
Regularly fluff and rotate the cushions to maintain their shape.
Occasionally vacuum surfaces using a soft bristle brush.
Keep the product out of direct sunlight to prevent the fabric from fading.
The Kennedy collection of sofas and sectionals is available in both top-grain full-aniline leather and fabric, in a variety of beautiful colours to choose from, to best fit your personal preference and home decor.
The Kennedy sofa carries a one (1) year, limited warranty from the date of delivery to your home. This warranty applies to manufacturing defects only. For more information on our product warranty, please click here.