No products in the basket.
Washes of colour reveal gorgeous geometric vines, graceful blooms and evocative medallions across Siena’s traditional landscape. The erased canvas infuses a touch of modernity into centuries-old patterns.
• Expertly handwoven from luxurious polyester (100%).
• Perfect for moderate traffic areas.
• GoodWeave certified.
• Cotton backing.
• Slight variations in shading and size are inherent to handcrafted rugs.
• Rug pad recommended (not included).
• Handmade rugs do typically shed loose fibers. This is perfectly normal and will reduce through proper and regular care.
• Handcrafted in India.
• 152 cm x 244 cm (5 ft x 8 ft)
• 183 cm x 274 cm (6 ft x 9 ft)
Orders for in stock items typically ship within 2-7 business days (excluding public holidays). For more information on deliveries, please click here.
Upon receiving your rug, you’ll have 15 days to try it out in the comfort of your own home. If it’s just not right for you, let us know during the trial period and we’ll coordinate a free return and full refund (limit of one (1) per household). All original packaging must be kept for an eligible return and refund; otherwise a restocking fee may be applied. For more information on our rug return policy, please click here.
• Vacuum regularly.
• Professional cleaning recommended.
• Dry spills immediately with a clean cloth.
• Rotate regularly for even wear.
• We recommend the use of a rug pad to prevent slipping, colour transfer to your floors and to protect the finish of surface areas beneath the product.
• Loose threads should be trimmed with sharp scissors.
My rug is exactly what I expected and it gives an amazing style to my living room.
This rug completely transformed our bedroom, we love it!
Best value, beautiful product, great customer service. Thanks Noa!