No products in the cart.
See how others have styled their homes with @noa.home by tagging us #mynoahome
Clean, crisp and oh-so comfortable, the Pacific was designed with an architect’s eye – perfectly proportioned for small and large living spaces alike. Its minimalistic silhouette has a fresh, casual vibe and features a shelter-style profile with broad arms. Modular components allow you to arrange and re-arrange to fit your changing needs.
Pacific’s modern silhouette provides wonderfully supportive comfort achieved by structured, tight seat and back cushions for an overall upright comfort experience. Seat softness is described as follows:
• Four-piece modular sectional. Two (2) corner pieces (with arm). One (1) chair and (1) ottoman.
• May be configured as a right facing sectional, left facing sectional, sofa and more.
• Freestanding ottoman may be used as a footrest or large coffee table.
• Sits four (4) to five (5) comfortably.
• Durable corner blocked wooden frame.
• High density foam with polyester filling.
• High-gauge, sinuous springs provide cushion support.
• Pirelli webbing.
• Concealed support legs for a streamlined profile.
• No assembly required.
• Fabric composition: 100% polyester.
• Materials: Kiln dried solid pine wood.
• Overall dimensions (as shown above): 290 (W) x 188 (D) x 65 (H) cm
• Corner piece: 105 (W) x 94 (D) x 65 (H)
• Chair piece: 80 (W) x 94 (D) x 65 (H)
• Ottoman piece: 80 (W) x 94 (D) x 36 (H)
• Seat depth: 61.5 cm
• Seat height: 36 cm
• Arm height: 53 cm
• Arm width: 25 cm
• Weight: 70 kgs
• Box 1/4: 108cm (W) x 97cm (D) x 68cm (H) (22 kgs)
• Box 2/4: 108cm (W) x 97cm (D) x 68cm (H) (22 kgs)
• Box 3/4: 83cm (W) x 97cm (D) x 68cm (H) (17 kgs)
• Box 4/4: 83cm (W) x 97cm (D) x 39cm (H) (13 kgs)
Orders for in stock items are typically delivered to your home within 3-4 business days (excluding public holidays). For more information on deliveries, please click here.
Sofas, sectionals and armchairs are eligible for a return pick-up and refund within 14 days of delivery (“as new” condition). Buyers qualify for only one (1) return or exchange on their purchase. For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Our sofas, sectionals and armchairs are covered by a one (1) year warranty against manufacturing defects. For more information on our product warranty, please click here.
If needed, spot clean the desired area with a mild detergent (gently dab the affected area and avoid rubbing).
Occasionally vacuum surfaces using a soft bristle brush.
Keep the product out of direct sunlight to prevent the fabric from fading.
Choosing the right fabric and colour for your new sofa can sometimes feel overwhelming. We’re more than happy to send you a free set of all available fabrics and colours.
We currently offer the Pacific modular sectional in only one (1) fabric option, in a variety of beautiful colours to choose from, to best fit your personal preference and home decor.
The Pacific modular sectional features a tight back design and therefore, the covers are not removable. If needed, spot clean the desired area with a mild detergent (gently dab the affected area and avoid rubbing).
The Pacific modular sectional does not require any assembly – simply unpack, place and enjoy!
The Pacific modular sectional carries a one (1) year, limited warranty from the date of delivery to your home. This warranty applies to manufacturing defects only. For more information on our product warranty, please click here.
The Pacific modular sectional is eligible for a return pick-up and refund within 14 days of delivery. Buyers qualify for only one (1) return or exchange on their purchase. For more information on our return policy, please click here.