No products in the cart.
Elegant in its minimalism, delightful in its comfort and lovely in the quality of its build, Hudson is among our most loved designs.
Hudson perfectly marries deep comfort and upright support. The design’s hand-tufted seat and loose back cushions provide a wonderfully balanced experience. Hudson’s seat firmness is described as follows:
• Expertly handcrafted in the USA.
• Superbly soft, polyester (92%) and nylon (8%) blend made for ease of care.
• Sits three (3) comfortably
• Eco-friendly construction.
• Certified, sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame.
• Back cushions filled with 100% polyester hollow fiber in a heavy weight sheeting.
• Padded and reinforced outside track arms and back.
• Nickel plated metal legs.
• Three (3) reversible, loose back cushions.
• Sinuous wire spring suspension system with 7.5 gauge springs.
• Fabric composition: polyester (92%) and nylon (8%) blend
• Overall dimensions: 205 x 94 x 86 cm
• Seat depth: 51 cm
• Seat height: 43 cm
• Arm height: 58 cm
• Arm width: 11.5 cm
• Back height: 75 cm
• Leg height: 14.5 cm
• Back cushion (loose): 60 x 45 x 20 cm
• Weight: 53 kgs
Orders for in stock items are typically prepared and shipped within 2 business days. Delivery delays to your home may vary based on your address. For more information on deliveries, please click here.
Sofas, sectionals and armchairs are eligible for a return pick-up and refund within 14 days of delivery (“as new” condition). Buyers qualify for only one (1) return or exchange on their purchase. For more information on our return policy, please click here.
Our sofas, sectionals and armchairs are covered by a one (1) year warranty against manufacturing defects. For more information on our product warranty, please click here.
While the cushion covers are removable, they are not designed for machine washing. If needed, remove the cover to spot clean the desired area with a mild detergent (gently dab the affected area and avoid rubbing). Please ensure the cleaned area is completely dry before reinserting the inner filling component.
Regularly fluff and rotate the cushions to maintain their shape.
Occasionally vacuum surfaces using a soft bristle brush.
Keep the product out of direct sunlight to prevent the fabric from fading.
We currently offer the Hudson sofa in only one (1) fabric option, in a variety of beautiful colours to choose from, to best fit your personal preference and home decor.
While all back and decorative cushion covers are removable, they are not designed for machine washing. If needed, remove the cover to spot clean the desired area with a mild detergent (gently dab the affected area and avoid rubbing). Please ensure the cleaned area is completely dry before reinserting the inner filling component.
The Hudson sofa carries a one (1) year, limited warranty from the date of delivery to your home. This warranty applies to manufacturing defects only. For more information on our product warranty, please click here.