No products in the cart.
Inspired by the Atlas mountaintops of Morocco, Adel features a rich textural mix of angled diamonds and tribal iconography sketched beautifully atop a gorgeous backdrop of hand knotted wool and low pile viscose.
• Expertly handwoven from luxurious viscose (90%) and wool (10%).
• Perfect for moderate traffic areas.
• GoodWeave certified.
• Cotton backing.
• Slight variations in shading and size are inherent to handcrafted rugs.
• Rug pad recommended (not included).
• Handmade rugs do typically shed loose fibers. This is perfectly normal and will reduce through proper and regular care.
• Handcrafted in India.
• 152 cm x 244 cm (5 ft x 8 ft)
• 183 cm x 274 cm (6 ft x 9 ft)
• 244 cm x 305 cm (8 ft x 10 ft)
Orders for in stock items typically ship within 3-4 business days (excluding public holidays). For more information on deliveries, please click here.
Rugs are eligible for a return pick-up and refund within 14 days of delivery. The original packaging is required for the return. Buyers qualify for only one (1) return or exchange on their purchase. For more information on our rug return policy, please click here.
• Vacuum regularly.
• Professional cleaning recommended.
• Dry spills immediately with a clean cloth.
• Rotate regularly for even wear.
• We recommend the use of a rug pad to prevent slipping, colour transfer to your floors and to protect the finish of surface areas beneath the product.
• Loose threads should be trimmed with sharp scissors.
Amazing quality and craftsmanship. I couldn’t recommend this rug enough for both its looks and quality.
Completely transformed my living room.
Excellent value for such a beautifully handmade product.