No products in the cart.
How can we help?
Frequently asked questions
- Do you have a showroom?We believe that you should actually sleep on a mattress, in the comfort and privacy of your own home, to know if you really like it.For this reason, we don’t have a showroom. Instead, we offer free shipping, free returns and the 100 night risk-free trial. In forgoing an expensive shop and commissioned sales associates, our direct-to-consumer model allows us to pass on these savings to you.Upon purchase, we’ll ship you a brand new Noa mattress. If you don’t love it, just let us know during the trial period and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked. Returns are completely free. It’s really that easy!
- Tell me more about the 100 night trial.Take the risk out of an online purchase with our 100 night hassle-free trial. Upon purchase, we’ll ship you a brand new Noa mattress. We recommend you try the mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body sufficient time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you don’t love it, just let us know during the trial period and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked. Returns are completely free so you really have nothing to lose.Your original form of payment will be refunded 100 percent. Note that buyers qualify for a 100 trial return and refund offer for one (1) mattress only per shipping address.We never resell returned or used mattresses. Returned products are either donated to local charities or recycling organizations.
- Tell me more about the 15 year limited warranty.Your new Noa mattress is covered by a 15 year Limited Warranty (the “Warranty”) from the date of delivery to your home. This warranty extends to products purchased directly from Noa.All Noa limited warranties are not transferable and extend only to the original purchaser.This Limited Warranty covers the following:– Visible indentations greater than one (1) inch (2.54cm) resulting from flaws in manufacturing and not from normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear requires that the mattress be continuously supported by a proper bed frame to support the collective weight of the mattress and its user(s).– Any physical or structural flaw in the mattress that causes foam to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.– Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. Noa may, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress.This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:– A normal increase in softness of the foams which does not affect the actual pressure-relieving properties of the product.– Individual comfort preferences relating to firmness, design, materials and feel.– Physical and/or structural damages including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by the customer.– Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation such as any slats or foundation with greater than two (2) inches (5cm) between slats or support beams.– Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery provided by Noa.– Damage resulting from washing or drying the mattress cover.– Any minor manufacturing flaws to the product or packaging including, but not limited to, cosmetic flaws such as uneven stitching, dented/dirty carton boxes, etc.– Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery by the original purchaser.Noa will, at its sole discretion, determine whether a repair or replacement of a defective mattress is appropriate.Claims covered under this Limited Warranty may be made by reaching us at [email protected] or +65 3159 1576.
- What is the Noa mattress made of?The Noa mattress was designed with premium, certified components to suit the sleep preferences of a large majority of consumers. The mattress cover is made of TENCEL®, an environmentally friendly and sustainable fabric that is incredibly breathable, repels odours and finally, features anti-dust mite and antibacterial properties. This fabric is OEKO TEX Certified 100®. The first layer is composed of open-cell, hypoallergenic natural latex (100%) which provides uncompromising comfort, bounce and breathability. This layer is OEKO TEX Certified 100®. The second layer of high density, gel infused memory foam provides universal support, great pressure relief and excellent airflow to keep you cool. This material is REACH certified. This layer also enables proper weight distribution across the entire mattress. The third layer (support layer) is composed of responsive pocket springs which deliver excellent body support, optimal durability and enhanced airflow.
- Where is the Noa mattress made?The Noa mattress is designed in Canada and responsibly manufactured with a leading factory in China, adhering to the highest quality standards in the industry. Did you know that while many competitors claim to manufacture their mattresses locally, their product components are typically imported from overseas? As a result, these products are assembled at far greater costs resulting in higher prices for you. All materials are OEKO Tex Standard 100 and REACH Certified (the EU equivalent of CertiPur in the United States). Moreover, our foams have been inspected and tested by SGS, one of the world’s leading agencies for quality and compliance. Our manufacturer submitted our materials to screen for one hundred and forty four (144) substances (SVHC) to meet REACH requirements (the EU equivalent of CertiPUR-US).
- What preferred setup do you recommend for the mattress?The NOA mattress is extremely versatile and may be used on a slatted or platform bed frame, on the floor or with a box spring. There is no preferred setup beyond your own personal preferences. We truly designed our product to suit the large majority of body types, sleeping positions and setups.
- May I sleep directly on the Noa mattress?While you may sleep directly on the mattress, we do recommend the use of a mattress protector (for waterproofing) and sheets that are washed or changed on a weekly basis. In doing so, you will achieve greater comfort for a significantly better sleep experience.
- What is the price of the Noa mattress?We engineered a singular Noa design available in standard sizes within each market. Prices vary according to size and market. Promotional prices not included: Single: HK$ 4,700 Long Single: HK$ 4,800 Twin: HK$ 5,300 Long Twin: HK$ 5,400 Double: HK$ 5,800 Long Double: HK$ 5,900 Queen: HK$ 6,000 Long Queen: HK$ 6,100 Queen XL: HK$ 6,200 King: HK$ 6,900 King XL: HK$ 7,000
- How long can the mattress stay in its box?We recommend removing the mattress from its box within one week upon delivery. If you wish to keep the mattress in the box for longer, please contact us.
- How do I unbox the mattress?We designed the Noa mattress with you in mind, and that includes an unboxing process that is extremely simple and practical.Check out this unboxing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5aooTvitwFirst, place the box in the appropriate room in which the mattress will be used. Carefully open the box from its top, remove the welcome kit and lay the box flat on the floor.Second, remove the rolled mattress from its box and position it on top of your bed frame nearest the headboard. Pull on the top plastic layer to unroll the mattress towards the foot of the bed.Third, carefully cut the protective mattress plastic. The mattress will begin expanding immediately as air enters the plastic packaging. Remove the plastic mattress cover.The mattress will magically expand within 30-60 seconds and may be used immediately. Please allow 2-3 days for your mattress to reach its optimal form and comfort. We recommend at least 30 nights of sleep for your body to become accustomed to the comfort dynamics of the Noa. Remember, you may have been sleeping on a terrible mattress – your body needs time to recalibrate to a far greater sleep experience.
- What are the Noa mattress dimensions?Singapore: Single: 91cm x 190cm x 27cm Super single: 107cm x 190cm x 27cm Queen: 152cm x 190cm x 27cm King: 183cm x 190cm x 27cm
- What is the cover made of?The mattress cover is made of TENCEL®, an environmentally friendly and sustainable fabric that is incredibly breathable, repels odours and finally, features anti-dust mite and antibacterial properties. This fabric is OEKO TEX Certified 100®.Note that the cover is not waterproof. We recommend the use of a mattress protector for water and dirt protection.
- Do I need a box spring with the Noa mattress?The use of a box spring is not required.
- Should I use a mattress protector?We recommend the use of a waterproof mattress protector to keep your mattress feeling new while minimizing exposure to spills and dirt.
- How long does it take to fully expand?Allow 30-60 seconds for the mattress to the magically expand. Ready for immediate use. Please wait 2-3 days for the product to reach its optimal form and comfort.
- How firm is the mattress?The Noa mattress is considered medium firm, and was designed for most body types and sleeping positions resulting in a universally comfortable mattress for the large majority of consumers. The product’s key components were engineered to provide a plush and comfortable feel while delivering excellent pressure relief, support, durability and breathability.On a scale of 1-10 in firmness, where 1 would feel like feather and 10 like a concrete floor, our mattress would fall at around 6-7 for most customers. To fully enjoy the comfort and firmness of your new mattress, we recommend an ambient temperature of 21-23 degrees Celsius in your room. Foam materials expand and contract as a result of changes in the ambient temperature and humidity of your room which will affect the firmness of your mattress.
- Can I clean the mattress cover?The mattress cover is not removable. We recommend the use of a mattress protector immediately upon use to protect against spills and dirt. If needed, spot clean the desired area with a mild detergent (gently dab the affected area and avoid rubbing). Please make sure the cleaned area is completely dry before adding your mattress protector or sheets.
- How much weight can the Noa mattress support?The Noa mattress can support up to 300 lbs (136 kgs) per sleeper.
- What size mattress should I purchase?Single: Recommended for children, youth and adults. This size is commonly used in narrow spaces.Super single / Double: Recommended for children, youth and adults providing ample space for a single person but slightly limiting for two.Queen: The most popular size providing space and comfort for two adults.King: Recommended for adults who desire the most space across a large width.
- Do you ship internationally?We currently operate in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. If you live outside of these countries, please contact us and we’d love to try and help you out.
- Will you remove / dispose of my existing mattress?Upon checkout, you may choose the option to dispose of one(1) mattress or sofa for a HK$600 fee. Please make sure you select this option on the checkout page. For additional pieces, please email [email protected]
- How long will it take for my mattress to ship?Available Noa mattress sizes typically ship within 2-4 business days (excluding Public Holidays). Upon purchase, you will be contacted by a third-party transporter to schedule a delivery date and time that is convenient for you.
- Can I pickup my mattress at a warehouse / factory?We currently do not offer the option of picking up a mattress directly at our distribution facilities.
- Is shipping free?Shipping is 100% free.
- How may I pay for my order?Accepted payment methods on our site include Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
- How do I return my mattress?In order to truly appreciate and grow accustomed to your Noa mattress, we recommend sleeping on it for at least 30 nights. We’re confident that you’ll love the comfort and support of our product as your body acclimatizes to its design features.If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us within the 100 night trial period and we’ll coordinate a return pickup for free, no questions asked. Once the mattress has been collected, we will refund you in the original payment form. Refunds typically appear within 2-14 business days in your credit card account.Please note that each buyer qualifies for the 100 night trial return and refund for one (1) mattress per shipping address.
- How long does it take to receive a refund?We will process your refund in the original form of payment once your returned mattress has been collected. Refunds typically process within 2-14 business days depending on your financial institution.
- Is a return free?Returns within the 100 night risk-free trial are free. Please note that each buyer qualifies for the 100 night return and refund for one (1) mattress per shipping address. Free exchanges for alternate mattress sizes are not included during the 100 night trial period. Return requests made after the trial period are reviewed on a case by case basis and may be subject to additional fees. For more information, please refer to our terms and conditions.
- Do I need to keep, and/or return, the mattress box?You do not need to keep nor return the original box in which the mattress was packaged.