No products in the cart.
What is LiveSmart?
LiveSmart performance fabrics by Culp (U.S.) are designed for everyday life. From dirt and spills to wear and tear, LiveSmart fabrics provide exceptional comfort, quality, value and most importantly, performance.
Unlike most after-market applications (which often include unwanted chemicals), LiveSmart fabrics are treated at the yarn level using eco-friendly, industry leading materials.
You see, with four decades of industry expertise, Culp manufactures exclusive and innovative performance yarns that provide unmatched durability and longevity. Featuring moisture repellent and stain resistant properties, LiveSmart fabrics keep your furniture looking (and feeling) absolutely beautiful.
Why choose Livesmart?
Life is often messy. You shouldn’t need to compromise on style, value and quality. Here are a few reasons why we choose to use LiveSmart performance fabrics on all of our sofas, sectionals and armchairs.
1. Your furniture needs to last. Why do most consumers change sofas within 5 years? Stains and poor durability. No longer should that be the case.
2. Performance fabrics are now affordable. We offer gorgeous fabric styles and apply them to timeless designs at wow prices.
3. Convenience. Avoid the cost and hassle of upholstery cleaning and re-treatments.
4. Kids are (very) messy. You don’t need to wait until they move out to buy your dream living room pieces.
5. Pets are messier. Man’s best friend doesn’t need to be your sofa’s worst enemy.
6. Safety. LiveSmart fabrics are made with the environment in mind and are free from any harmful materials.
Clean and care instructions
All spills should be treated promptly for best results and ease of removal. Under most circumstances, spills can typically be cleaned by lifting the spill with a paper towel or a clean, dry and absorbent cloth.
In the event that a paper towel or clean, dry and absorbent cloth alone do not completely remove the spill, please follow the guidelines below for best results.
Use a water based soap mixture that combines 1 tablespoon of a liquid detergent such as Tide with 475 ml (16 oz.) of lukewarm water.
Dampen the paper towel or cleaning cloth in the mixture and gently blot the soiled area. Avoid rubbing the affected area aggressively.
Rinse the area with a clean, damp cloth to ensure that all of the soap residue has been removed.
Livesmart performance fabrics by Culp protect stains from common spills such as: wine, coffee, milk, water, tea, urine, juices, ketchup, ice cream, chocolate, crayons, dirt and mud, sauces. The removal of dried non-liquid spills may require the use of a soft brush or butter knife on the affected area before following with the wet cleaning treatment.
We will not accept return and exchange requests nor warranty claims for stains, marks, halos, spots, soiling, discolouration, etc. to your LiveSmart upholstered products.
• Moisture repellency: Spray rating of 80-100 (AATCC Test Method 22-2010)
• Stain resistance: Class 4-5 (AATCC Test Method 130-2010). Easy of cleaning utilizing most cleaning products for common household stains such as water, wine, tea, coffee.
• Does not contain PFOS (perfluorooctane sultanate) or PFOA (perfluoroctanoic acid)
• No Proposition 65 chemicals present
• No REACH listed chemicals (substances of very high content)
• No EPA regulated section 313 chemicals present
• Low VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• No formaldehyde, phthalates, heavy metals, bishphenol BPA or dioxin
• No Halogenated Flame Retardants (i.e. PBDEs)
• PVC free