• Cover made of 100% Tencel.
• Skirt made of 100% cotton.
• Liquid proof lining made of polyurethane.
• Crafted in Guimarães, Portugal by one of the oldest textile factories in the country (est. 1921). Learn more here.
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX Class I certified (6576CIT CITEVE) – the highest criterion in the industry. Free of harmful chemicals and gentle to the skin. Safe for babies and toddlers. Learn more here.
• Queen: 152 * 203 * 40 cm
• King: 183 * 203 * 40 cm
Orders for in stock items typically deliver within 1-10 business days (excluding public holidays). For more information on deliveries, please click here.
All bedding items including bed linens, quilts, pillows and mattress protectors are eligible for a free return and full refund within 30 days of delivery. The brand new, unopened and unused item must be returned in its original condition and packaging. For more information on our mattress return policy, please click here.
Our mattress protector was designed for simple and easy care. For more information on our clean and care instructions, please click here.
Behind every extraordinary product is the story of the people – artisans, makers and designers – that handcrafted it with passion and purpose. Learn how we traveled the world in search of one of the most celebrated bedding manufacturers.
We recommend the use of a waterproof mattress protector to prevent spills, leaks, dirts, etc. from coming into direct contact with your mattress.
Our mattress protector is offered in a variety of sizes, suitable for mattresses with a thickness up to 40cm.